Are you looking for a new role in a rewarding care environment?
As a Support Worker in Bromsgrove, Redditch, Worcester and the surrounding areas, you'll be a caregiving superstar who loves bringing comfort and happiness to the people in your care. You'll join a team of health and social care professionals to provide top-quality care to those who need it. You'll be required to follow care plans and support with day-to-day living tasks such as eating, personal care and socialising.
What is Flexi Pay?
This exclusive perk allows you to immediately access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays. Simply submit your timesheets via our handy app, HealthForceGo.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.51, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free DBS and uniform
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months of paid experience under your belt from within the past 3 years in the UK, along with experience in moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is a must. Ultimately, you'll be comfortable in your abilities as a caregiver and must be able to show that you share our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, though isn't a must-have. You will need a smart device with an internet connection to arrange shifts and submit timesheets via our handy app, HealthForceGo.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.