Are you proud to make a difference?
As a Support Worker in Bromsgrove, Redditch, Worcester and the surrounds, you'll love nothing more than being a true companion to the people in your care. You'll form part of a supportive team of health and social care professionals looking to make a difference to the lives of our service users. You'll be supporting with personal care, clinical needs, dressing up, social integration activities and any other services required.
What is Flexi Pay?
Our innovative Flexi Pay app feature allows healthcare staff to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is a must. Comfortable in your abilities as a caregiver, you'll also be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
We're a forward-thinking company, making use of innovative tech to create the best client and employee experience. To work with us, you'll need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £14.62, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
If you think variety is the spice of life and enjoy building great relationships with colleagues and service users, then a career in care at Newcross would suit you.