Make a difference in someone's life today!
As a Support Worker in Bromsgrove, Redditch, Worcester and the surrounding areas, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. You'll work in a variety of establishments in your areas as part of a team to provide the highest standard of care to those who need it. This role will vary, with responsibilities including following care plans, aiding service users with personal care tasks and providing wider emotional support with day-to-day activities such as socialising and eating.
You'll become a valued member of our workforce of over 9,500 health and social care professionals and gain access to our exclusive employee perks. Read on to find out more.
Perks of the role
- An hourly rate of up to £14.51, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free DBS and uniform
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
With Flexi Pay, healthcare staff can instantly receive up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts when they submit their timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. It is even available on weekends and bank holidays.
What you'll need
- A minimum of 3 months of paid professional experience in the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts through our app, HealthForceGo
You must also have the desire to become a true companion to the people in your care, and we expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement.