As a Support Worker in Bromsgrove, Redditch, Worcester and the surrounds, you’ll be an empathetic and experienced caregiver, looking to work flexible shifts in a range of establishments in your area. Your duties will include assisting our service users with personal care tasks, making up beds, meal preparation, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo®, and we’ll do the rest.
Flexi Pay gives you the chance to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app.
About your profile
You’ll be confident in your abilities as a carer and be ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of paid experience within the past 3 years and the right to live and work in the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.51, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs