We want you to join us!As a Support Worker in Redruth, you’ll be a professional multi-tasker who enjoys bringing joy to the people in your care. You’ll be ready to embrace new responsibilities working in a range of establishments in your area. Your responsibilities will include assisting with personal care tasks, making up beds, meal preparation, clinical requirements, social activities and any other services needed. We have a selection of shift patterns to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we’ll match you with the most suitable shifts.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.23, including holiday pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Competitive hourly rates, with a guaranteed minimum of hours and flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff can instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts through our app even on weekends and bank holidays!
You’ll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience under your belt within the past 3 years, along with experience in moving and handling and personal care. We’ll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you’ll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.