Our friendly Lincoln branch team is based at Sadler Road, just off the A46.
Do you want to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Support Workers to care for our service users living in Scunthorpe, Brigg and the surrounding areas.
As a Support Worker, you will provide person-centred care and support to our service users with various needs and requirements. You will assist with daily living tasks, personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Flexi Pay is our new HealthForceGo® app feature that enables healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £13.73/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible full time and part time hours with options to work weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts within high street retailers in the UK
- Access our exclusive training programmes, to widen your knowledge
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Previous experience for at least 3 months in a similar care environment
- A Moving and Handling course certificate (or you are willing to enrol and complete a course with Newcross Healthcare)
- Access to a smartphone with internet access to manage your timesheets, online rota and payslips via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Simply submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.