Senior Support Worker
We want carers like you to form part of our team!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking compassionate Senior Support Workers to care for service users living in Chelmsford and the surrounding areas of Essex.
Support worker role
As a Senior Support Worker, you will work similarly as a senior healthcare assistant and will therefore be expected to be meds trained and have previous experience as a team leader.
You will provide person-centred care to our service users and assist them with personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
Flexi Pay is our new and innovative app feature that enables healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge and earned through credits as you work
Join our Newcross team!
With us, healthcare staff are available to benefit from flexible rotas with weekend, night and day shifts available, 30,000 discounts as part of our 'Perks at Work' scheme and free tailored training programs earned through credits as you work.
Develop with us!
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to broaden their skill set with various free training programs earned through credits as you work. We cover a wide range of topics such as Basic Life Support, Medication Administration, PEG, Dementia Care, Epilepsy, Safeguarding Adults and many more.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- NVQ3/SVQ3 in Health and Social Care
- Previous experience for at least 3 months in a similar care environment
- A Moving and Handling course certificate that has been completed within the past 12 months
- A smartphone device: iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later) with internet access to manage your timesheets, online rota and payslips
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.