Are you ready to get in the driver's seat of your career in care?
As a Support Worker in Stirling and the surrounds, your duties will involve delivering person-centred care to service users, in line with their care plan. Your day-to-day activities will include aiding with personal care tasks, making up beds, clinical requirements, making up beds, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed.
Working with Newcross will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
What you'll need
Here's what we're looking for:
- Empathetic and compassionate caregivers
- A minimum of 3 months paid experience from within the past 3 years
- Experience of moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK.
You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required. You will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team.
With us, you'll gain instant access to Flexi Pay! An innovative app feature that enables you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- Competitive hourly rates of up to £14.23 per hour including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments