Do you have what it takes to provide excellent care and support?
At Newcross, we are looking for experienced Support Workers to join the team in Aberdeen and the surrounding areas. You will work alongside a supportive team of health and social care professionals and will love nothing more than being a true companion to the people in your care. Your varying duties will include following care plans, preparing meals, and assisting service users with social integration activities.
You will already have a minimum of 3 months of paid experience under your belt and need to be SSSC registered or commit to registering when you join our team. Experience in personal care and moving and handling is essential. In addition to your skills, you must be comfortable in your abilities as a caregiver, demonstrating that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is required. Access to your own mode of transport is desirable.
We're a forward-thinking company using innovative tech to create the best client and employee experience. To work with us, you'll need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.51, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts after completing them (even on weekends and bank holidays). Simply submit your timesheets on the HealthForceGo app to make use of this exclusive perk!