Working for Newcross is more than just a job
As a Support Worker in Aberdeen and the surrounds, you'll get stuck in with a variety of different tasks to deliver person-centred care. You'll be supporting with personal care tasks, meal preparation, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any other services required.
Working with Newcross is a golden-ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
Advantages of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £14.75, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
What you'll need
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Flexi Pay gives you instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our innovative app.