Are you proud to care?
As a Support Worker in Aberdeen and the surrounds, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your duties will vary, including tasks like assisting residents with their food and drink, supporting with meal preparation, following care plans and getting them involved in social activities. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
Your benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £14.75, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
Healthcare staff have the exclusive opportunity to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our innovative app.
You'll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of experience, with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.