We are looking for carers like you!
At Newcross, we offer a golden-ticket opportunity to get involved in the national care effort to protect vulnerable people in your area. On top of competitive pay and a fantastic package of workplace perks, you'll be able to see the difference you make to the people you care for.
As a Support Worker in Aberdeen and the surrounds, you'll love nothing more than being a true companion to the people in your care. You will be responsible for assisting with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social integration activities and any other services required.
Flexi Pay is an innovative app feature that enables healthcare staff to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £14.75, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and ideally hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate, though we can support you with this during your induction period. The right to work in the UK is a must. You'll need to be confident enough in your abilities to work independently but also able to work harmoniously in a team. To work with us, you'll need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
Apply now and go from application to active worker within just 48 hours!