Our Aberdeen team is located in Scotland's third largest city, Newcross Healthcare's Aberdeen branch can be found in Union Street just up the road from Aberdeen train station.
Are you a support worker looking for a change?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Support Workers to care and support our service users living in Aberdeen and the surrounding areas.
As a Support Worker, you will be required to provide personalised care and support to service users with a variety of different tasks. You will assist with daily living tasks, meal preparation, development of new skills, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts within the same day through our HealthForceGo® app feature. Simply submit your timesheets before 5pm! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
But, why join Newcross?
- Flexible hours with a variety of shifts to pick from
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Up to 30,000 discounts within high street retailers nationwide
- Salary of up to £15.43/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
What you will need
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions are committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing contained within this job advertisement is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.