Make a difference with us!
As a Support Worker in Andover and the surrounds, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your responsibilities will include supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social integration activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
All Newcross carers need at least 3 months of professional experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don't already have a valid certificate, we can provide Moving and Handling training during your induction.
On top of your experience in care, you will need to be able to demonstrate situations where you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. We'll expect you to be a people person through and through, with excellent bedside manner.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Flexi Pay will enable you to have the control to choose when you get paid. Simply submit your timesheets through the app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £15.79, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it
Apply now and you can start within a week!