Help vulnerable people today!
As a Support Worker in Barnstaple, Braunton, Ilfracombe, South Molton and the surrounding areas, you'll get stuck in with a variety of different tasks to deliver person-centred care. This includes supporting service users with their daily living, lending a hand with eating and socialising. You will be working alongside health and social care professionals, making the lives of our service users easier and better.
Working with Newcross is a golden-ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
Do you have what it takes?
You'll be an experienced support worker with a minimum of 3 months paid experience from within the past 3 years within the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement. You will also need the right to work in the UK. On top of your clinical experience, we'll expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.
What we offer
- A competitive remuneration of up to £14.51 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Access to Newcross World, the new immersive learning experience where you can manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
- Free DBS and uniform
What is Flexi Pay?
Get paid through our exclusive Flexi Pay feature, which allows you to instantly access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends! All managed through our handy app, HealthForceGo.