Do you have experience in support staff or community services teams? Newcross Healthcare is seeking seasoned Support Workers to bring their skills and compassion to Barnstaple, Braunton, Ilfracombe, South Molton and the surrounding areas. This Support Worker job comes with a competitive rate of £15.79 per hour, including holiday pay.
To give you an idea of what this care job specifically involves, if you were already working with us over the last two weeks you might have:
- Assisted clients with daily living activities, meal preparation, medication support and social integration activities
- Worked in a variety of establishments in your area, including care homes and schools
- Devised, reviewed and updated support plans, recorded events and observations and kept appropriate records
To apply for this Support Worker role, you will need to be an experienced Support Worker with at least three months of professional experience. You will also need access to a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app. Access to your vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement.
The benefits of working for Newcross Healthcare include:
- Competitive hourly rates, including holiday pay, paid instantly via the Flexi Pay scheme
- Flexible working to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shifts available
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
If you want to apply for this Support Worker job in Barnstaple and the surrounding areas, earning £15.79phr including holiday pay, contact us without delay.
Newcross Healthcare has one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people. Could you help us make a difference? Join 9,000 colleagues and us in making a positive change to someone's life!