Do you have experience in support staff or community services teams? Newcross Healthcare is seeking seasoned Support Workers to bring their skills and compassion to Barrow, Ulverston and the surrounding areas. This Support Worker job comes with a competitive rate of £13.40 per hour, including holiday pay.
To give you an idea of what this care job specifically involves, if you were already working with us over the last two weeks you would have:
- Assisted clients with daily living activities, meal preparation, medication support and social integration activities
- Worked in a variety of establishments in your area, including care homes and schools
- Devised, reviewed and updated support plans, recorded events and observations and kept appropriate records
To apply for this Support Worker role, you will need to be an experienced Clinical Support Worker with at least three months of professional experience. You will also need access to a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
The benefits of working for Newcross Healthcare include:
- Competitive hourly rates, including holiday pay, paid instantly via the Flexi Pay scheme
- Flexible working to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shifts available
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
If you want to apply for this Support Worker job in Barrow and Ulverston, earning £13.40ph, contact us without delay. Thanks to our fast-track recruitment process, you can go from candidate to on-shift in 48 hours!
Newcross Healthcare has one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people. Could you help us make a difference? COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services, so your support filling these currently open Support Worker vacancies is much appreciated.