Newcross Healthcare is an established organisation that offers you the chance to work alongside the best group of health and social care workers. We are looking for a dedicated Support Worker to join our team in Blackburn, Rochdale, Todmorden, Chorley and the surrounds. We offer up to £14.23 per hour, including holiday pay and you will benefit from instant pay, flexible working hours and no zero-hour contracts.
What you need to join our team as a Support Worker
- You will need 3 months of paid caring experience within the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care is required
- You must demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift
- The right to work in the UK is required
- You will also need to be SSSC registered before joining our team.
- Access to a vehicle is beneficial
Benefits for a Newcross Support Worker
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- HealthForceGo allows you to choose what hours you work, giving you flexible working patterns including day and night shifts, part-time and full-time hours
- By working last minute weekend shifts, you can increase your earnings with up to a 30% pay rise
- Our easy-to-use app feature, Flexi Pay, allows you instant access to up to 50% of your completed shift's value, even on weekends and bank holidays!
- Free Newcross Healthcare uniform
- Perks at Work, allowing you to choose from over 20 categories of your favourite brands at a discounted price
- Mental health support and virtual consultations with NHS-registered GPs as soon as you join
- Receive generous bonuses when you recommend other nurses or carers to Newcross Healthcare
Do you have what it takes to be our next caregiving hero? Then join our ever-growing community of dedicated healthcare professionals today!
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.