We want support workers like you to join us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Support Workers to care for our service users living within Brentwood, Billericay and the surrounding areas.
As a Support Worker, you will provide life-enhancing care and support to our service users in line with their personal care plans. You will assist with personal care, clinical needs, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
This exclusive HealthForceGo® app allows our healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Flexible work rotas including weekday, night and day shifts to choose from
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- 30,000 discounts within high street retailers nationwide
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months
- Referee contact details to validate your previous clinical experience
- You will need access to a smartphone or device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas and submit your timesheets via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but is not mandatory
Train with us!
We offer healthcare staff the opportunity to enhance their career with a wide range of free training programs earned through credits as you work. Topics include Basic Life Support, Dementia Care, Epilepsy, BSL or Makaton, Safeguarding Adults and many more.
Take advantage of
- Salary of up to £12.96/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to fit in with your commitments
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.