A care career with an industry-leading range of employee perks
As a Support Worker in Burton-On-Trent and the surrounds, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. You'll be aiding with personal care tasks, clinical needs, meal preparation, medication support, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care professionals, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.74 including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
What you'll need
You'll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of experience. If you don't yet have an up-to-date Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our training. You will need the right to live and work in the UK.
On top of your clinical experience, we'll expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Flexi Pay gives you the chance to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Apply today and you can start within a week!