Support Worker - Children
If you have care worker or support staff experience and you live in Staffordshire, we want to hear from you! Newcross Healthcare is looking for Support Workers to work with young people in Stoke-on-Trent, and the role comes with a competitive pay rate of up to £20.94 per hour.
If you were currently up and running in this Support Worker job, here are some things you might have done last week:
- Delivered person-centred care to children and adolescents, in line with their care plans
- Assisted the nurses and other members of the team of health and social care workers
- Supported children with various mental health issues
To apply for this Support Worker role, you will need to be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with a minimum of three months experience in a similar position working with young people. You'll need to have an NVQ3 in Residential Childcare or prior experience of working within a children's residential environment. A valid certificate in Moving and Handling is also required, and you will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts.
In return for your expertise and commitment, the Support Worker will receive:
- Competitive hourly rates, including holiday pay, and guaranteed minimum hours
- Instant payment, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature - up to 50% of your shift's value
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
You will also have access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.
Keen to get working in this Support Worker care job? You can go from candidate to active employee in just 48 hours. Apply for this Support Worker job in Stoke-on-Trent today!
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers. Join 9,000 colleagues and us in making a positive change to someone's life!