You can change someone's life!
As a Support Worker in Colwyn Bay, Denbigh, Prestatyn, Rhyl, Llandudno, Bangor, Anglesey, Caernarfon and the surrounds, your day-to-day role will involve enriching the daily lives of the people in your care, helping with clinical requirements and ensuring that they have an opportunity to socialise. You'll be supporting with personal care tasks, making up beds, clinical needs, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed. It'll be your responsibility to maintain their dignity and independence and be an advocate for their needs at all times.
- A competitive remuneration of £14.51 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
With Flexi Pay, you can gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app.
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum of 3 months paid experience within the past 3 months under your belt. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement. The right to work in the UK is also mandatory.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,500 people, and growing.