As a support worker, you have the power to change someone's life
As a Support Worker in Fareham and the surroundings, you'll be a professional multi-tasker who enjoys bringing joy to the people in your care. You'll join a friendly health and social care team and strive to deliver the highest standard of care to our service users. You will support them with personal care tasks and day-to-day living activities such as eating, dressing and socialising.
If you think variety is the spice of life and enjoy building great relationships with colleagues and service users, then keep on reading to see why Newcross is the place for you!
Healthcare staff perks
- An hourly rate of up to £14.51, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Free DBS and uniform
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it
With Flexi Pay, you have the option to immediately access up to 50% of your completed shifts' value when you submit your timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. This unique perk is even available on weekends and bank holidays.
What we're looking for
- An experienced support worker with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
- You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo.
Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement.