Do you want to broaden your skill set whilst helping others?
As a Support Worker in Fareham and the surrounds, you'll love nothing more than being a true companion to the people in your care. Your duties will be varied, including supporting with personal care, clinical tasks, meal preparation, making up beds, social activities and any other services required. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers to assist with the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area.
Our successful candidates will be compassionate and supportive individuals with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift.
Access Flexi Pay!
Have you heard of Flexi Pay? We are the first healthcare provider in the UK which allows staff instant access to a pay advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift (includes weekends and bank holidays). If you think you'd benefit from Flexi Pay, great news! We're hiring in your area.
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience within the past 3 years under your belt in the UK and the right to live and work in the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £14.51, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Free DBS and uniform
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it