Are you ready to play your part in the national caregiving effort?
At Newcross, we offer a golden-ticket opportunity to get involved in the national care effort to protect vulnerable people in your area. On top of competitive pay and a fantastic package of workplace perks, you'll be able to see the difference you make to the people you care for.
As a Support Worker in Fareham and the surrounds, you'll love nothing more than being a true companion to the people in your care. Your duties will be varied, including supporting with personal care, meal preparation, making up beds, social activities and any other services required.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.51, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it
Healthcare staff have the ability to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our exciting app.
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of caregiving experience and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.
Apply today and you can start within a week!