We are looking for support workers like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Support Workers to care for our service users living in Hamilton, Coatbridge, Wishaw, Blantyre and the surrounding areas of South Lanarkshire.
As a Support Worker, you will be responsible for ensuring that our service users receive outstanding care and support at all times. You will assist with personal care, medication support, meal preparation, light housework tasks, clinical requirements, accompanying them to community groups and outreach programs and any other services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Flexi Pay is a unique app feature that enables healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts on the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £13.60/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training programs, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
We now give you the option to do your interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Join our team!
- Flexible full time and part time hours with weekend, weekday and night shifts to suit
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts within various high street retailers
- Specialised training programs accessed for free through credits earned as you work
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Simply submit your application to us today and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
Join us now!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.