As a support worker, you have the ability to change lives!
As a Support Worker in Leicester, Hinckley and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. You'll join a dedicated health and social care team and provide top-quality care and support to our service users. This includes following care plans and helping them with day-to-day activities such as dressing, eating and socialising.
You'll become a valued member of our workforce of over 9,500 healthcare professionals and have the chance to grow and develop in your career with us.
Have the option to instantly access up to 50% of the money earned during your completed shifts when you submit your timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Weekends and bank holidays are included.
Perks of the role
- An hourly rate of up to £14.51, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
To join us you'll need
All Newcross carers and support workers need at least 3 months of professional experience in the past 3 years in the UK and the right to work in the UK. We also require you to have moving and handling and personal care experience.
On top of your experience in care, you will need to be able to explain situations where you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. We'll expect you to be a people person through and through, with excellent bedside manner.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement.