Make a difference with us!
As a Support Worker in Maidstone and the surrounds, you'll love nothing more than being a true companion to the people in your care. Your duties will be varied, including supporting with personal care, making up beds, meal preparation, clinical requirements, social activities and any other services needed.
Since our first launch, 23 years ago, we have gone from strength to strength. We're a healthcare employer with a difference. We are powered by our fantastic teams and our innovations in technology, providing a market-leading employee experience.
What you'll need
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of paid care experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our online course.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.23, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GP
Flexi Pay gives you the option to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets through our innovative app.
Apply now and you can start within a week!