As a Support Worker in Maidstone and the surrounds, you'll get stuck in with a variety of different tasks to deliver person-centred care. This includes supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs, making up beds, social integration activities and the surrounds.
Working with Newcross is a golden-ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
What we need:
You'll have at least 3 months of experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
At Newcross, we offer the best employee benefits package in the healthcare industry, including:
- An hourly rate of up to £14.29, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs.
With Flexi Pay, you have the chance to choose when you get paid. Simply submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Our fast-track recruitment process depends on your availability to complete virtual interviews, tasks and assessments immediately after your application.
You can go from application to active worker within 48 hours. Apply today.