Join Newcross for an exciting career in care where no two days are the same
Following a new contract partnership with a national care group, we're seeking dedicated Support Workers to care for our service users living in Maidstone and the surrounds. You'll be assisting with a range of daily living activities including personal care, clinical needs, meal preparation, making up beds, social integration activities and any other services needed.
Working with Newcross will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
With Flexi Pay, you are able to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of experience, with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- A competitive remuneration of £13.72 per hour, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support