Do you want to change lives?
Following a new contract partnerships with a national care group, we are seeking Support Workers to assist service users in Maidstone and the surrounds.
As a Support Worker, you'll get stuck in with a variety of different tasks to deliver person-centred care. This includes supporting our service users with eating and drinking, helping them with personal care tasks and encouraging them to develop relationships in their communities.
Working with Newcross is a golden-ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
Flexi Pay will allow you to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app.
- A competitive remuneration of £13.72 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.