You can make a difference!
As a Support Worker in Maidstone and the surrounds, you'll love nothing more than being a true companion to the people in your care. You'll be supporting our service users with personal care tasks, meal preparation, making up beds, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any other services needed. You'll form part of a team of a health and social care professionals.
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years in the UK and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You'll also need past experience of moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement. Access to your own vehicle is desirable.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.
With Flexi Pay, you choose when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
What you'll benefit from
- A competitive remuneration of £14.23 per hour, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Free DBS and uniform