Take the next best step in your healthcare career!
As a Support Worker in Maidstone and the surrounding areas, you'll love nothing more than bringing a smile to the faces of the people in your care. Your varying duties will include supporting service users with social integration activities and assisting them with daily tasks like eating.
This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the new relationships that you build each day. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community of like-minded health and social care professionals.
- A competitive remuneration of £14.23 per hour, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Free DBS and uniform
Choose when you get paid with Flexi Pay! Submit your timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo, and instantly access up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts. Weekends and bank holidays are also included.
Do you meet the requirements?
You'll need to be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years under your belt, and the right to live and work in the UK.
Experience in moving and handling clients and personal care is a must.
You'll need to have a real desire to always strive for the best possible outcome for the people you care for. You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo.
Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.