Are you looking for a new role with true flexibility around when you work?
As a Support Worker in Maidstone and the surrounds, you'll be a professional multi-tasker who enjoys bringing joy to the people in your care. You'll be ready to embrace new responsibilities working in a range of establishments in your area. You'll provide aid with personal care tasks, meal preparation, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. We have a selection of shift patterns to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll match you with the most suitable shifts.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.23, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GP
Our healthcare staff will gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our exclusive app.
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You'll also need past experience in moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.