A care career with an industry-leading range of employee perks
Following a new contract partnership with a national care group, we are seeking Support Workers to aid our service users living in Maidstone and the surrounds.
As a Support Worker, you'll be an empathetic and experienced caregiver, looking to work flexible shifts in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be aiding with eating and drinking, personal care and helping them to develop relationships in their local communities. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo®, and we'll do the rest.
- A competitive remuneration of £13.72 per hour, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
Flexi Pay is an innovative app feature that gives you the freedom to choose when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through app and you'll instantly gain access to up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
You'll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of experience. If you don't yet have an up-to-date Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our training. You will need the right to live and work in the UK.
On top of your clinical experience, we'll expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.