We are looking for carers like you to join us!As a Support Worker in Manchester and the surrounds, you’ll be a professional multi-tasker who enjoys bringing joy to the people in your care. Keen to further your career, you’ll be ready to take on new responsibilities and gain experience of working across different establishments. You'll be assisting with personal care tasks, making up beds, meal preparation, clinical needs, social integration activities and any other services needed. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we’ll do the rest.
You’ll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months of paid experience under your belt. You’ll have experience of moving and handling and personal care.
We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they’d expect for a family member. To provide this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you’ll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.
With Newcross Healthcare, you are able to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets through our app.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.23, including holiday pay
- The option of instant pay - no need to wait for payday
- Flexible shift patterns to choose from, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it