Are you looking for a flexible job to fit around you? Check out this fantastic opportunity!
As a Support Worker in Manchester and the surroundings, you'll be ready to get stuck in and join a passionate team of health and social care professionals. Your various duties will involve encouraging the well-being and independence of our service users in line with their personalised care plans. You will support them with their daily living, eating and socialising.
Working with Newcross will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is our unique employee perk which allows you to immediately access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts when you submit your timesheets on our app, HealthForceGo®. It also includes weekends and bank holidays.
Does this sound like you?
You'll need to be an empathetic support worker, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience within the past 3 years under your belt in the UK and the right to live and work in the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement. Ultimately, you'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not mandatory.
Perks at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Free specialised training programs
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs