As a Support Worker in Manchester and the surrounds, your duties will involve delivering person-centred care to service users, in line with their care plan. Your day-to-day activities will include assisting service users with personal care tasks, making up beds, meal preparation, clinical needs, social integration activities and any other services needed.
Working with Newcross will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £14.23, including holiday pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- The option of instant pay - no need to wait for payday
- Flexible shift patterns to choose from, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it
With Flexi Pay, you are able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets through our app.
You’ll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months paid experience from within the past 3 years. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement. You will need the right to live and work in the UK.
On top of your clinical experience, we’ll expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.