Join Newcross and change lives!
As a Support Worker in Melton Mowbray and the surrounding areas, you'll become a companion of the people in your care, working as part of a health and social care team to assist with a variety of different tasks. This includes following care plans, assisting service users with personal care tasks, and offering wider emotional and social support.
If you're passionate about helping others and want to work for an employer offering market-leading benefits, then this is the role for you!
- Empathetic and compassionate caregivers
- A minimum of 3 months paid experience from within the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
You'll be fuelled by your ambition to make a real difference in the lives of people in need. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would also be beneficial.
No more waiting around for payday! Flexi Pay gives you the option to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays. All you need to do is submit your timesheets on the HealthForceGo app when you finish a shift.
Benefits at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £14.51, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs