Are you proud to care?
As a Support Worker in Millom and the surrounds, your duties will involve delivering person-centred care to service users, in line with their care plan. Your day-to-day activities will include supporting with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any other services required as part of a team of health and social care workers.
Working with Newcross will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
This new and exclusive app feature enables you to choose when you get paid. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app feature and you'll instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
About your profile
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
- A competitive remuneration of £13.40 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments