If you have Care Worker or Support Staff experience and you live in the Millom region of Cumbria, we want to hear from you! Newcross Healthcare is looking for Support Workers to work in Millom and the surrounding area, and the role comes with a competitive rate of £13.40 per hour.
If you were currently up and running in this Support Worker job, here are some things you would have done last week:
- Supported service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements and social activities
- Delivered personal care to service users, in line with their individual care plans
- Assisted the Nurses and other members of the team of Health and Social Care Workers
To apply for this Support Worker role, you will need to be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with a minimum of three months of experience in a similar position. You will require a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, along with the right to live and work in the UK. You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, too.
In return for your skills and commitment, the Clinical Support Worker will receive:
- Competitive hourly rates, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shifts available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
You will also have access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.
Keen to get working in this Support Worker care job? You can go from candidate to active employee in just 48 hours. Apply for this Support Worker job in Millom today!
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers. Join 9,000 colleagues and us in making a positive change to someone's life!