Are you passionate about helping others? We need you!
As a Support Worker in Peterhead and the surrounding areas, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. Your duties will vary, including assisting residents with their food and drink, following care plans and supporting them with social activities. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career while working with a supportive health and social care team.
What you'll need
We are looking for dedicated, empathetic caregivers with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience gained within the past 3 years. You'll have experience of moving and handling and personal care. Plus, you will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team. Access to your own vehicle is desirable. The right to work in the UK is essential.
We are an innovative company and use the latest technology to enhance employee experience. You will need a smart device with internet access to arrange shifts and access exclusive benefits via our app, HealthForceGo.
Benefits at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £14.51, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app and mental health support when you need it
Control when you get paid with our exclusive Flexi Pay feature! Simply submit your timesheets via the HealthForceGo app and get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shift. Even on weekends and bank holidays.