Are you ready to take the next step in your clinical career?
As a Support Worker in Peterhead and the surrounds, your day-to-day role will involve enriching the daily lives of the people in your care, helping with clinical requirements and ensuring that they have an opportunity to socialise. The tasks that you'll be assisting with include personal care, clinical requirements, meal preparation, social integration activities and any other services needed. It'll be your responsibility to maintain their dignity and independence and be an advocate for their needs at all times.
Flexi Pay enables you to choose when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our innovative app feature and you'll gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is a must. Comfortable in your abilities as a caregiver, you'll also be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
We're a forward-thinking company, making use of innovative tech to create the best client and employee experience. To work with us, you'll need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.75, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it