Sheffield, Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Up to £14.23/ph
Looking for your next exciting challenge?
Join us at Newcross as a Support Worker in Sheffield, Barnsley and the surrounding areas. In this varied role, your day-to-day job will involve enriching the daily lives of the people in your care, helping with clinical needs and ensuring that they have an opportunity to socialise. You will work closely with a team of health and social care professionals and will strive to deliver the highest standard of care and support at all times.
You’ll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You’ll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years in the UK and be armed with evidence of situations in which you’ve displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You’ll also need past experience of moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is required. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.
To join us, you will need a smart device to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our handy app, HealthForceGo.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.23, including holiday pay
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Access to Newcross World, where you can manage your skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in different care settings
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Free DBS and uniform
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts with Flexi Pay (available on weekends and bank holidays too). All managed through our app, HealthForceGo.
If you think variety is the spice of life and enjoy building great relationships with colleagues and service users, then a career in care at Newcross would suit you.