Change lives with us!
As a Support Worker in St Austell, St Blazey, Roche, St Dennis, Lostwithiel, St Stephens and surrounds, you'll get stuck in with a variety of different tasks to deliver person-centred care. This includes supporting service users with their personal care tasks, meal preparation, clinical requirements, social activities and any other services needed.
Working with Newcross is a golden-ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months of paid experience under your belt, along with experience of moving and handling and personal care. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.
You are in control of when you get paid with Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets through our innovative and you'll be able to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- A competitive remuneration of £14.23 per hour, including holiday pay
- Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours
- Instant pay with our Flexi Pay system
- Flexible shifts with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments