Are you looking for the next best step in your healthcare career?
Then apply for a role at Newcross Healthcare today! As a Support Worker in Stonehaven, Banchory and the surroundings, you'll love nothing more than bringing a smile to the faces of the people in your care. You will work with a supportive team of health and social care workers. Your duties will vary, including assisting with social integration activities, preparing meals, and following care plans.
You'll have at least 3 months of experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling (which we can help you obtain), and the right to work in the UK. You will also need to be SSSC registered or commit to registering when you join our team. In addition to your expert caregiving, you'll need to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy, and expertise.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is required to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our handy app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts with Flexi Pay (even on weekends and bank holidays). Simply submit your timesheets on our HealthForceGo app to qualify!
- A competitive remuneration of £14.51 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments