At Newcross, we're changing the way home care is delivered across the UK. Join us.
As a Support Worker in Stonehaven, Banchory and the surrounds, you'll be a professional multi-tasker who enjoys bringing joy to the people in your care. You'll be aiding with personal care tasks, meal preparation, washing, making up beds, clinical needs, social activities and any other services required.
You'll be ready to embrace new responsibilities working in a range of establishments in your area. We have a selection of shift patterns to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll match you with the most suitable shifts.
- A competitive remuneration of £14.75 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Healthcare staff can gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our innovative app.
You'll be a true empath, with experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll need to be happy assisting clients who may have limited mobility, and possess a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to be a true companion to the people in your care and build lasting relationships with them, their family and friends. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.