Change someone's life with us!
As a Support Worker in Stonehaven, Banchory and the surrounds, you'll get stuck in with a variety of different tasks to deliver person-centred care. You'll actively support them with personal care tasks, meal preparation, making up beds, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any other services required.
Working with Newcross is a golden-ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
What you'll need
You'll have at least 3 months of experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Flexi Pay enables our healthcare staff to choose when they get paid! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our innovative app and they'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive remuneration of £14.75 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments