We want a carer like you to join our team!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Support Workers to care for our service users living in Stonehaven, Banchory and the surrounding towns of Aberdeenshire.
Why join our Newcross team?
- Full time and part time hours available with weekday, night and weekend shifts to choose from
- Perks at Work employee scheme with 30,000 discounts in high street retailers
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
As a Support Worker, you will deliver personalised care and support to our service users with a variety of different tasks. You will assist with personal care, skill development, social integration activities and any additional services needed or required.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
This new and exclusive app feature enables our healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day by simply submitting their timesheets before 5pm (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Salary of up to £15.43/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Your local Aberdeen branch is based in Union Street just up the road from Aberdeen train station.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.