Wrexham, Wrexham, United Kingdom
Up to 13.74/hr
Are you looking for a flexible, inclusive employer with shifts that fit around you?As a Support Worker in Wrexham, Llangollen and the surrounds, your day-to-day role will involve enriching the daily lives of the people in your care, helping with clinical requirements and ensuring that they have an opportunity to socialise. You'll be assisting our service users with personal care tasks, meal preparation, clinical needs, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed. It’ll be your responsibility to maintain their dignity and independence and be an advocate for their needs at all times.
Flexi Pay!With Flexi Pay, you are able to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets through our app.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.74, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
What you'll needYou’ll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years under your belt, experience of moving and handling and personal care, and the right to live and work in the UK. You’ll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Apply now and you can start within a week!